Question Display turns off then makes buzzing noise then not input from gpu

Mar 22, 2019
I have this issue where my display is freezing turning off then it doesn't turn back on. Right now I can't play games or do anything and it only happens when I stress test or play games. I regularly play siege and it started a few days ago.

I have a i5 8600k a rtx 2070 a 650 watt EVGA bronze PSU.

Idk what is happening I've tried things on the internet but none of them worked. It would be appreciated if I could get some help.

Specs:
CPU: I5 8600k
Motherboard: Msi z370 gaming plus
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
Ram: 8gb Corsair LPX 3000mhz
PSU: EVGA 650 watt bronze
SSD/HHD: Samsung 860 500gb SSD, Western Digital Blue 1tb
Case: Corsair 460x
AIO: Corsair h100i v2

Recently I've got this issue where my PC randomly freezes then makes a buzzing noise while playing games. At this point now there's no input to my monitor. The issue first occured a few days ago and now I'm stuck with nothing. I'm not sure what the issue is by it would be appreciated if I could get some help. I made my PC about a year ago and upgraded from a 1060 to a 2070 a month ago. I think I know the issue but I'm not sure. I was thinking that my outlet for my PC didn't have enough power because two of my 4 ceiling lights are not on. Not sure if powers the issue but just suggesting. I've done many tests and research to figure out the issue but now I can't even to the lock screen of my PC.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Apart from including the model to your PSU, how old is your PSU? If the system behaves like so during a stress on the system, you can look at the PSU first. On a side note, did you make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?