Display Users in Domain Group

Mike

Splendid

I have a server that has Windows 2000 Advanced Server
that is in a domain. I would like to display the users
that are in group Arizona_Sales which is in the CORP
domain.

Please help me display the users in this group.

Thanks,

Mike

One way is to use the showmbrs utility from the Resource Kit. You can download
it at the second link below. --- Steve

http://www.ss64.com/nt/showmbrs.html
http://www.petri.co.il/download_free_reskit_tools.htm