Question Display won’t work?

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Today I built my first custom pc and when I turned it on, everything inside the case turned on and lit up but the monitor would not display anything and it said “NO SIGNAL”In my system I have :
Asus PRIME B450M-A
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
2x Team Vulcan 8gb RAM 3000
RedDragon Radeon Vega 56

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
Today I built my first custom pc and when I turned it on, everything inside the case turned on and lit up but the monitor would not display anything and it said “NO SIGNAL”In my system I have :
Asus PRIME B450M-A
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
2x Team Vulcan 8gb RAM 3000
RedDragon Radeon Vega 56
Did you make sure to plug the video cable into the GPU itself and not the motherboard? The 2600x doesn't have integrated graphics.

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
Yes I did, everything that is soppised to be plugged into the you in in. I was wondering if it might be the mobo.
It probably isn't. Let's rule out some more things.Try reseating GPU, unplugging and re-plugging cables (including the monitor's), using different displays if you have any. Can you tell if the system is POSTing? It doesn't beep or turn off by itself?

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
It probably isn't. Let's rule out some more things.Try reseating GPU, unplugging and re-plugging cables (including the monitor's), using different displays if you have any. Can you tell if the system is POSTing? It doesn't beep or turn off by itself?
Okay, I will get back to you when that is done