Question Displaying a pc to multiple monitors throughout office

Jul 17, 2019
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, if so please advise where it should go.

Have an admin building at work set over 3 floors. I'm currently running several chrome tabs on a revolver with just general information on whats going on on the top floor and this is literally all this pc is doing. Management are wanting it visible to more floors but obviously wanting to do it cheapest/quickest way possible so they're wanting to have 3/4 screens (probably monitors) on the middle floor and a large display on ground floor/reception area which will more than likely be a tv rather than pc display.

So... What are my options for doing this? we're running windows 7 at the moment but moving to 10 within 6 months. I need this going now so if there's a way that's good for 7 and 10 then great, if there's something cheap that will work for now then also great, but i don't want to get a lot of money spent for something that will work now but be obsolete in 6 months and cause me a headache.

I've looked at various chromecast, roku, etc but i'm just wondering if there's something more commercial for my needs rather than something domestic aimed at streaming from one device in a house to another. Something like a 'transmitter' if you like for the pc and then 'receivers' for the displays. I may be talking rubbish now but hopefully someone somewhere will get the idea.

Thanks in advance you wonderful people. Links very very much appreciated

I don't see why several of these wouldn't work, coupled with a HDMI splitter. BUT can the signal get through the walls and floors on a commercial building.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/slp/wireless-hdmi-transmitter-and-receiver/ge7xabjqfr2e9du

Given that management are asking you to do this, would it not be better to get a company in to support it, else this very visible thing, when it fails (and it will), will be on your head and not a supplier. Protect yourself.

Jul 17, 2019
As with everything when management want something its rock and hard place. They want it now, they want it cheap, they want it to work now and forever and never have any downtime etc so no matter what i will always lose. definitely won't pay for someone to do it, might have to order one of these to test out.

Ideally something similar to the above mentioned streaming devices would be great as they use wifi direct, which should be fine as then if there's a signal problem i can pass the book to someone else to get better/more wifi extenders. however i don't know where i stand with that on windows 7.

They are just like a HDMI cable, just wireless, I doubt that windows would even know it was happening. So I see a 1 to N HDMI splitter, and then either cables or hdmi wireless transmitters for each of the N hdmi ports. One end into the splitter and one to each screen. Or HDMI over ethernet although this might contest other network resources.