Displaying three of the same images help

AstroMagic

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Im looking to display some images at a church to some three 1080p tv's. I have a hp pavilion p7-1512 with a 1600x900 monitor. Im wondering what kind of setup can do this. More preferably maybe wireless like the chrome cast but just displaying a image or slideshow maybe. If that's not possible what other setups are available though like wires to one computer like a video splitter or something of that sorts. Help would be appreciated. This is the computerhttp://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03632804 also does the computer need any hardware upgrades to to just that?

Solution
Hello. You can do it with hdmi cables via hdmi port which is most likely to be on any 1080p tv. you need a graphics card with 4 outputs, you have to install it in your system, install the drivers for it from nvidia/amd , check the options what you want, and display is ready.
edit: note that you may need some adapters aswell because gpu's mostly have only 1 hdmi output. but the tv's can have dvi-i or displayport. you have to check the tvs outputs.

GTX 960 would be a fairly nice upgrade for your system. it is capable of 4 monitors, it has very low TDP, and even good for gaming on medium/high settings if you consider. Howevery our PSU is only 300W which could be low. cpu tdp 77, gpu tdp 120 which is 200, i doubt 100watts would be...

sz0ty0l4

Distinguished
Hello. You can do it with hdmi cables via hdmi port which is most likely to be on any 1080p tv. you need a graphics card with 4 outputs, you have to install it in your system, install the drivers for it from nvidia/amd , check the options what you want, and display is ready.
edit: note that you may need some adapters aswell because gpu's mostly have only 1 hdmi output. but the tv's can have dvi-i or displayport. you have to check the tvs outputs.

GTX 960 would be a fairly nice upgrade for your system. it is capable of 4 monitors, it has very low TDP, and even good for gaming on medium/high settings if you consider. Howevery our PSU is only 300W which could be low. cpu tdp 77, gpu tdp 120 which is 200, i doubt 100watts would be enough for the rest of the system, so you could need a PSU upgrade aswell for 500W.

i've just read chrome cast i think you will be good with it aswell, you buy 3x chromecast hdmi tool activate your wifi, and display is ready for all 3 hdtv's

Solution

AstroMagic

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015

Im thinking about the graphics card option but i dont want multiple monitors/tv's i just want to send the same signal to the tv's to display the same image on each tv. I wanna try it wirelessly is there any way to die it like that im aware of the graphics card option but is wireless a option?

sz0ty0l4

Distinguished
yes i think chrome cast will do it for you. you should ask their support if the tool is capable of more than 1 displays. If it is you can most likely use it for showing ppts and pictures. but don't expect much of it i'm even sceptic about 720 videos. but their support should give you a proper answer.

AstroMagic

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015

ok