DisplayLink Now Compatible with Windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin-san

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
I have one of the USB 2.0 to monitor adapters at work. They aren't bad as long as the video is less than 10 frames/sec, which isn't bad for productivity

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
wow didn't know these kind of docks existed. This should go nice with a Surface Pro for a casual desktop setup. Imagine, you're on your desktop, then you need to go so you just unplug it and take it with you, you've got all your files and programs with you and then when you get home you just plug it back in. Don't know about you but I'm keen.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
[citation][nom]DjEaZy[/nom]... and you look at this picture example and see ho ex-metro ui is wasting big screen space...[/citation]
... i have a 27'' 2560x1440 samsung... and test win8 with VirtualBox... and ex-metro is $#!tty for me as a multitasker... this UI wastes my screenestate... thank all mighty, for classic shell application... a good way to use the benefits from win8 in productive manner with out this $#!t 'new windows' look... and what is the sense to waste screen space on a multi monitor setup with 'new windows' look?

Status
Not open for further replies.