Question Displayport Monitor Randomly Flickers Static

Mar 4, 2021
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to this problem I am having. So it started I'd say about 5 weeks after buying a displayport monitor. In select programs, my monitor at random times flickers and shifts the programs image to the left or right in quick successions, and at rare times, turns off the entire monitor. I know this sounds like a monitor problem, but I tried the same program on the same computer with a different monitor (my sisters monitor) and it still does the same thing. The programs that cause this issue that I've run into is Kovakk's Aim Trainer, (sometimes) Google Chrome (when having multiple instances of chrome open), Genshin Impact (only when in the inventory and maps), and playing select games via emulation on Cemu. It is extremely frustrating. I've taken the liberty of doing a deep clean of my PC. After doing that, it's been doing it a little bit less, but it is still there. I also took the liberty of replacing the displayport cable with a cable that is certified (because I was using a non certified cable). It helped a tiny bit, but nonetheless it is still there. I cannot think of what else that is causing the problem. Please someone help me.

Mar 4, 2021
Specs:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
16GB DDR3 @1333 MHz
Hitachi Hua723020ALA640 HDD 2TB

Monitor:
Samsung S22E450