[SOLVED] Displays issue.....

SPECOPS70

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Hello all.

I have three displays. For some reason my cursor gets stuck at the border on my primary display. when i try and go left to get into my left display it gets stuck.....i have to keep trying a few times before it actually goes into my left display. Why is that happening?

on a totallly different topic.....

How in the world do i get rid of that annoying google "check your password" message?

thx

Solution
Does it only happen in the upper or lower corners when moving from the 1440p to the 1080p? If yes, it's due to the different resolutions.
Aligned meaning that, in the picture of the monitors in display settings, you can actually have your monitors not right next to each other. You can have one way up high and barely touching the side of the one next to it.

Are you the administrator of the Google account? If yes, you should be able to turn off the password change recommendation.
Right click on desktop - display settings. In the multiple displays area make sure your 3 monitors are lined up properly. Also, if you have monitors of different resolutions you won't be able to go over from the very top or bottom of the one with a greater vertical resolution.

Another thing to look at is settings - system - multitasking - snap windows. Sometimes this function, malfunctions.

For the Google thing, what happens when you go into the 'check your password' prompt? Make SURE it's from a Google website.

SPECOPS70

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
two of the displays are 1080 and the main one is 1440 uhd. is that why it gets stuck because fo different resolutions? properly aligned? like 1, 2, 3.....not 2 3 1?

yeah its google. when i click it gooogle wants me to change pw. i dont want to,. cannot get rid of it?

thx

Does it only happen in the upper or lower corners when moving from the 1440p to the 1080p? If yes, it's due to the different resolutions.
Aligned meaning that, in the picture of the monitors in display settings, you can actually have your monitors not right next to each other. You can have one way up high and barely touching the side of the one next to it.

Are you the administrator of the Google account? If yes, you should be able to turn off the password change recommendation.

Solution