Build Advice Displays not working

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, I had just recently finished my first ever PC build, with a Prime B450-Plus, AMD 5Ryzen 2600, 2x8 DDR4 Vengeance RAM, and a GTX 1060 6gb. When I went to connect all the external cables, the everything turns on, except I get a “No signal” from both my Acer and Asus monitors. I tried using different HDMI cables, reseating the GPU, and multiple times turning everything off and on, yet I still receive no signal. Is there anything else I should try before I go to a local technician?

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, An internal speaker would help, if Debug LEDs not present on board.
What exact RAMs using?.
2x8 Corsair ‘Vengeance’. The only lights that come on are orange lights on the B450, but those are supposed to be on.

Edit: I’ve gotten the Monitors to turn on, and will be using windows 10, but now when it’s in the BIOS screen is says there is a CPU Fan error yet the fan is on. The LEDs on the motherboard are fading in and out.

Edit 2: After looking at the motherboard it seems I plugged in the CPI fan to the AIO pump, which I’ll fix. As a final question however, would it really matter? The computer doesn’t recognize that the fan is on through the AIO, but it still works anyways.

Last edited: