[SOLVED] distance learning app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2020
Hello to all!)

I work in a settlement school. Now we have a question in developing an application for distance learning for our students - custom elearning software. How to determine and what to look for when choosing a company?

Last edited:
Solution
Hello to all!)

I work in a settlement school. Now we have a question in developing an application for distance learning for our students. How to determine and what to look for when choosing a company?

Creating a new application is probably not needed since there are a dozen good collaboration options like Zoom and Google Docs that are commonly used by schools now. May be a good idea to have the teacher use a large screen with touch or a wide view with an actual chalkboard, as well as a document camera for sharing something physical like a book page. There is a tennis channel I recently started watching where they make excellent use of a touch screen display, example:
View...

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed:

Do you wish to develop you own distance learning app or purchase an existing software package?

In most cases, distance learning is based on using a browser to log into the educational website and doing the activities etc. made available to the students.

In general, where are you located (specifics not necessary for the moment) but it would be helpful know what "distance learning companies/websites" are available and what ISPs you have.

Without a good, reliable ISP the matter of having a distance learning application or company/website becomes a bit moot.

Budget?

Hello to all!)

I work in a settlement school. Now we have a question in developing an application for distance learning for our students. How to determine and what to look for when choosing a company?

Creating a new application is probably not needed since there are a dozen good collaboration options like Zoom and Google Docs that are commonly used by schools now. May be a good idea to have the teacher use a large screen with touch or a wide view with an actual chalkboard, as well as a document camera for sharing something physical like a book page. There is a tennis channel I recently started watching where they make excellent use of a touch screen display, example:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp0mngN0FjY

Reactions: Nicko Bellick
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.