Question Distorted Screen and Sudden Black Screens

Apr 26, 2020
a week ago i was playing counter strike when my screen suddenly went black i do not know why and have been without my pc every since i bought a new HDD yesterday it boots now with Windows 10 Pro (i bought it) but i have a distorted screen and when i try to download GPU drivers like halway through the screen goes black i dont know why but it happens please help
Specs:
GPU: Asus R9 270
CPU:AMD FX 6300
PSU: Corsair VS550
RAM:Corsair XMS3 DDR3 4gb+4gb
i dont have any information about the motherboard other than it has nvidia Sli and its from gigabyte

Apr 26, 2020
a week ago i was playing counter strike when my screen suddenly went black i do not know why and
a week ago i was playing counter strike when my screen suddenly went black i do not know why and have been without my pc every since i bought a new HDD yesterday it boots now with Windows 10 Pro (i bought it) but i have a distorted screen and when i try to download GPU drivers like halway through the screen goes black i dont know why but it happens please help
Specs:
i dont have any information about the motherboard other than it has nvidia Sli and its from gigabyte

been without my pc every since i bought a new HDD yesterday it boots now with Windows 10 Pro (i bought it) but i have a distorted screen and when i try to download GPU drivers like halway through the screen goes black i dont know why but it happens please help
Specs: