[SOLVED] Distributed Comm error [Answered]

Solution
Don't worry about it. Nearly every PC has errors in the event viewer in reality.
Only time I would say you need to be concerned is if you are actually experiencing an issue with your PCs performance. and even then, DistributedCOM errors are very rarely the culprit.

Only time you need to really look in event viewer is when you're having a problem :)
otherwise it has a notorious habit of shrouding your particular problem in lots of other issues that make it appear as though your PC is going wild, when in reality, it isn't.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Don't worry about it. Nearly every PC has errors in the event viewer in reality.
Only time I would say you need to be concerned is if you are actually experiencing an issue with your PCs performance. and even then, DistributedCOM errors are very rarely the culprit.

Only time you need to really look in event viewer is when you're having a problem :)
otherwise it has a notorious habit of shrouding your particular problem in lots of other issues that make it appear as though your PC is going wild, when in reality, it isn't.

Reactions: wrendre
Solution

wrendre

Reputable
Jul 24, 2017
Fair enough, the only real "issue" I have going on is a Bad block SSD, but I have a Evo 970 pro lined up to replace it when it eventually bites the dust, which I have been lead to believe might not even happen, SSD's handle bad blocks pretty well, So I read.

Reactions: PC Tailor