Question Distribution of money for 1 lakh pc in pakistan ?

Feb 28, 2021
I want to buy a 1 lakh pc in pakistan so tell me how should i divide my money for a gaming pc with monitor ?
You can change 1 lakh PKR to your currency and by money distribution i mean that if i have 100 rs then i would divide 50 for cold drink 30 and chips and 20 for something else ..

To save time for those who read this thread: 1 lakh is about 630 US$.

It's almost impossible to give an advice, because we don't know prices and parts availability in your country. That means, maybe it's better for you if you decide for laptop.. or you try to get some parts on used market (second hand).
We also don't know what is main purpose of PC you wish to build: is it for work, or for education (school), or for gaming? It's important to know these things, so you invest more money on parts that are important for work you plan to do on PC.

Feb 28, 2021
To save time for those who read this thread: 1 lakh is about 630 US$.

It's almost impossible to give an advice, because we don't know prices and parts availability in your country. That means, maybe it's better for you if you decide for laptop.. or you try to get some parts on used market (second hand).
We also don't know what is main purpose of PC you wish to build: is it for work, or for education (school), or for gaming? It's important to know these things, so you invest more money on parts that are important for work you plan to do on PC.
I need pc for gaming and streaming if possible and you can help me by dividing that 630 Us dollars for different pc parts according to your country prices