DivX to Mpg2, audio moving slighty out of sync

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

Hi all

Using TMPGEnc, to make a DVD capable mpg2 file, my audio moves put of sync
I am now encoding using a wave file extarcted with VirtualDub, but my first
short test still shows the problem

Is it difficult to fix this, or to re-align the audio after t has been
encoded?

Perhaps VirtualDub can correct this?

I am familiar with encoding, in as far as capture from TV/VCR and my DV
camera to DVD's, but this is my first go at trying to make a DVD from a good
quality Divx file, so not too complex please, I am no doubt not up to your
level

Cheers

Tony

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:59:37 +1200 "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
Message id: <EW4Ec.5152$LT3.202776@news.xtra.co.nz>:

>Hi all
>
>Using TMPGEnc, to make a DVD capable mpg2 file, my audio moves put of sync
>I am now encoding using a wave file extarcted with VirtualDub, but my first
>short test still shows the problem

What audio codec is being used?

Lazarus

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

goto vcdhelp.com the answer is there.........its something to do with
converting a 44.1 to 48khz