Mar 22, 2020
Hello i am thinking of making a Bluetooth sound bar out of my old laptop lenovo laptop ( ideapad 510) internal speakers, from the internet i learnt that you need to change the digital signal to analog and then amplify the signal before connecting it to the speaker. I am a little worried about the amplification i am not sure which module to buy so that i don't fry my speakers with tons of juice.. please help me....
Thank you in advance

Solution
Hello i am thinking of making a Bluetooth sound bar out of my old laptop lenovo laptop ( ideapad 510) internal speakers, from the internet i learnt that you need to change the digital signal to analog and then amplify the signal before connecting it to the speaker. I am a little worried about the amplification i am not sure which module to buy so that i don't fry my speakers with tons of juice.. please help me....
Thank you in advance
Don't bother, laptop speakers are lousy comparing to sound bar speakers. You also need a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), analog amplifier and a Bluetooth transmitter and a receiver and will still get lousy, low level sound of less than 1W.
There's tons of cheap Bt speakers which would give you...
Thank you in advance
Don't bother, laptop speakers are lousy comparing to sound bar speakers. You also need a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), analog amplifier and a Bluetooth transmitter and a receiver and will still get lousy, low level sound of less than 1W.
There's tons of cheap Bt speakers which would give you much better experience.

Reactions: kjrr.2136
Solution