software. I am using Windows ME. If anyone know how I can fix this, please
let me know. Thanks!

Camila

Have you disabled your antivirus program before drivers installation? The
problem is, that some anitivirus scanners may prevent USB device drivers
installation. Also make sure, that you are installing the drivers before
plugging the cable in USB port.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Cam!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 21 Oct 2004
23:50:18 -0400 from address camilak@videotron.ca:

>Hi, I wanted to ask, I have a DK-U 5 cable for my Nokia 7210 phone.
>I've
>installed the driver for the cable first and then the cable itself and
>Windows found new hardware. The problem is that it can't find the
>driver I
>installed. I tried un-installing several times and tried it again but
>it
>still can't find it even though I have already installed the driver
>software. I am using Windows ME. If anyone know how I can fix this,
>please
>let me know. Thanks!

>Camila

G Brands 0