Dlink dir 825 router how to setup as access point no option available

May 11, 2018
I have a Dlink dir 825 router I need to connect it in my office network to a switch which is a Cisco 3750 switch .I need to connect the dlink router with same network ip address range in cisco switch as a Access point to connect user via wireless to access my network unfortunately I can’t find a AP mode in this Dlink router please suggest how to use Dlink router as a AP mode to connect this to my network with same range of IP address of my switch should be configured to my user connecting through dlink router wirelessly

Solution
Should be fairly straightforward to do. Do you have the User Guide/Manual for the DLink 825?

Start with the following link:

www.dlink.cc/d-link-router/how-the-d-link-dir-825-router-connect-to-another-router.html

Google for additional "how-to's" and videos for more information and other Access Point tutorials.

Then post any additional issues that arise.

Ralston18

Titan
Should be fairly straightforward to do. Do you have the User Guide/Manual for the DLink 825?

Start with the following link:

www.dlink.cc/d-link-router/how-the-d-link-dir-825-router-connect-to-another-router.html

Google for additional "how-to's" and videos for more information and other Access Point tutorials.

Then post any additional issues that arise.

Solution