DNS record missing

ramesh

Hi,

I have found some of the DNS entries were automatically removed from our
domain. Can anyone help me to find out the reason.

Regards

Ramesh

In news:ejIK%23qGbEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Ramesh <msntechguy2004@yahoo.co.in> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have found some of the DNS entries were automatically
> removed from our domain. Can anyone help me to find out
> the reason.

What records were they?

--
Best regards,