DNS Setup

I am just setting up internal DNS on a win2k server. I am
still on a NT domain. If my domain is named LFDOMAIN and
my website is lawfirm.com should the zone be LFDOMAIN or
Lawfirm?

Thanks

Your AD DNS zone should be LFDOMAIN.XXX.

Remember your AD domain name should not have a single label. It should be
lfdomain.loc, or lfdomain.com (if you own the domain name)

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE