Question DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error for one site in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzyasi

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Hello.

I have this problem accesing this site one site in particular and got this error:

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I have not enetered the site ever again, so their server might be faulty IDK. Anyway it's suposed to be a solid network from poland, goverment stuff.

So this error is only on this site i have to enter.
So far i've tried restarting the DNS service, putting 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as alternate DNS
The usual release release renew in ipconfig

Tried on 5 computers and 4phones, about 4 diffrent ISP's , on all browsers i had (IE, edge, firefox, chrome, opera, safari from mac, konqurer from linux, android browser)
Now.. idk, is there a special setting to set to be able to enter? on all computers (different computers on diffrent networks and isp.. at home, work, friends, etc) the same error shows when i try to enter that site.

Can I positively say it's the site's fault? I'd have to contact them personally but wanted to check first if it's something on my end I can do. Right now i'm planning to go through a VPN or proxy server to see if it's IP location related issue.

Last edited:

Azzyasi

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Got it by mail. From 3 diffrent persons that i know. (it's not spam).
I have login credentials to access a project, but the site they provided is not working as you can see.

Did you try to enter? does it say the same error?

I'll wait till tomorow to see if the IP class is the problem. I'm going to an institution that has a special IP. Also maybe the site is down outside business hours, idk. Then i'll grab the phone to signal the problem.
By friday i have to do something for this project that i can't access.. so i'm tight with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS