DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
Here\s one that nobody can figure out, sp hopefully you internet wizards figure it out.
What 2 player games exist for windows 7 ( any version) that can be played co-op?
2 players, on the same team against AI anything. is there any game in existence that can be played 2 player?

to help make it more clear as to what i am asking: In one corner, i have a PC, in the other corner, I have another PC. They got a router, they got cables connecting to each other and to the router both at the same time, they also have wireless internet sticks.

The Internet bill is dead. It has been shot, stabbed, pissed on, then burned to ash in a fire. No internet anything in order to play the game is the point.
If it needs / reqiuires internet / e-mail / online stuff like making a new W.O.W. account / pay to play, Throw that game into the fire as well..

What 2 player games exist for windows 7 ( any version) that can be played co-op?
2 players, on the same team against AI anything. is there any game in existence that can be played 2 player?

DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
I can't tell if that's a question, or you pokin fun at me.
But to awsner the questio. Far as memory goes, for some reason I guess no one could really answer them. They simply stopped responding.
I would like a game without it being online, have some sort of co-op feature, and maze-free to run setup.
Like setup.exe, i miss setup .exe, it worked great.
So I'm going this route.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2023
When I had this problem I used a HDMI and VGA to connect both monitors to 1 PC and used nucleus coop to play a split screen game with 1 players screen on 1 monitor even tho it was split screen. Idk any other way to play together.