[SOLVED] Do any of you know something about this PSU?

Nov 11, 2020
Today I found this PSU, The P75 from InWin, which belongs to InWin's P-Series, not to be confused with the "PB".
I could find info about the PB not the P-series, not even a video, so I was wondering if any of you could tell me something about this PSU, how good it is, and in which tier you'd put it in.

Thanks.

Solution
Today I found this PSU, The P75 from InWin, which belongs to InWin's P-Series, not to be confused with the "PB".
I could find info about the PB not the P-series, not even a video, so I was wondering if any of you could tell me something about this PSU, how good it is, and in which tier you'd put it in.

Thanks.
It appears to be a new model from InWin. It only recently appeared on Newegg in the last 2 months. The PB series were featured at Computex 2018 and are older than this one. There's no way to 'tier' this series until a teardown with component analysis and thorough testing is done by qualified professionals. A decision to purchase today would be limited to evaluation of the listed specs, InWin reputation and length of...
I'd put it in Tier 4 since it's in Tier 4 in this list -

Nov 11, 2020
I'd put it in Tier 4 since it's in Tier 4 in this list -

There says "Classic Series".
I don't think this belongs to the Classic series as the user manual is from 2019.

Edit: I think this one is from the Classic Series they refer on that tier list

Last edited:

Thanks.
It appears to be a new model from InWin. It only recently appeared on Newegg in the last 2 months. The PB series were featured at Computex 2018 and are older than this one. There's no way to 'tier' this series until a teardown with component analysis and thorough testing is done by qualified professionals. A decision to purchase today would be limited to evaluation of the listed specs, InWin reputation and length of warranty. These are my thoughts, but if someone else here knows more, please do tell. It would be nice to know the platform and OEM.

Solution
Nov 11, 2020
It appears to be a new model from InWin. It only recently appeared on Newegg in the last 2 months. The PB series were featured at Computex 2018 and are older than this one. There's no way to 'tier' this series until a teardown with component analysis and thorough testing is done by qualified professionals. A decision to purchase today would be limited to evaluation of the listed specs, InWin reputation and length of warranty. These are my thoughts, but if someone else here knows more, please do tell. It would be nice to know the platform and OEM.

I knew it was new but not so new.
Thanks for the info. I asked mainly because I found this one together with the P85 on a store in my country and coudn't find any info.
The price was around 20usd more expensive than the one on Newegg. And at that same price was the DeepCool DQ750-M a couple of days ago, which I think is a tier A, so I thought that maybe for the price it would be on a similar tier.