[SOLVED] Do Case Fan Risers or Spacers exist? Something that increases the height of where they sit.

shiroBlank

Honorable
Aug 3, 2016
To elaborate on my specific situation, I wanted to get a AIO Cooling System for my CPU, I think that 240MM is definitely sufficient enough for my need but it looks somewhat weird with only 2 fans. I wanted to play a third fan next to it but it of course sits alot lower than the other 2 due to the radiator apart of the AIO Cooling Loop? Any solution to this?

Solution
To elaborate on my specific situation, I wanted to get a AIO Cooling System for my CPU, I think that 240MM is definitely sufficient enough for my need but it looks somewhat weird with only 2 fans. I wanted to play a third fan next to it but it of course sits alot lower than the other 2 due to the radiator apart of the AIO Cooling Loop? Any solution to this?
Something like this seems like a perfect use-case for 3D printing.

kanewolf

Titan
Something like this seems like a perfect use-case for 3D printing.

Solution

shiroBlank

Honorable
Aug 3, 2016
Its not so much as a shroud. I have a 240mm radiator, with 2 120mm fans on it. But the area fits a 360mm radiator. So right now I have an empty spot next to the radiator. I was just curious if something that can push the fan out far enough to make it seem like I have 360mm cooling system. Since if I put a fan on there right now itll look weird. Itll sit alot lower than the other fans because of the radiator