Do EVGA make decent power supplies?

Solution
Depends on which you buy, like most power supply vendors they have excellent unit's and lackluster units. The B2, G2, P2, T2, G3 are all excellent suuperflower OEM units. The GS units are also pretty good, I believe seasonic is the OEM for those.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on which you buy, like most power supply vendors they have excellent unit's and lackluster units. The B2, G2, P2, T2, G3 are all excellent suuperflower OEM units. The GS units are also pretty good, I believe seasonic is the OEM for those.

Solution

bignastyid

Titan

The GQ is a decent FSP unit, but the BQ is a mix of Andyson(yuck) and HEC(meh), only an HEC BQ has been tested/reviewed so far an it was ok but they are currently overpriced for what they are. I personally would avoid the Andyson unit given their reputation. Most of EVGA's budget units are best avoided till you hit the better B2 and B3 series. The GS models and one PS model are the only Seasonic build EVGA psu's.

bignastyid

Titan

EVGA technically doesn't make PSU's they do some design and sub contract everything else to several PSU manufactures. EVGA's units range from not good to excellent.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

Oh my mistake. Never really looked into the BQ line.