[SOLVED] Do I choose a Vega Frontier edition or Titan X Pascal for Ryzen 9 3900 build?

MutualBenefits

Reputable
Dec 31, 2019
For my Ryzen workstation build listed below, do I go with the Titan x pascal or Vega Frontier edition gpu as an upgrade from the Gigabyte Vega 56 gpu. I've seen that both the Vega Frontier edition and Titan x pascal card is priced under $350 on eBay right now. I’m using adobe apps, Maya, 3D studio max, Corel painter and other digital art programs (no gaming)

Ryzen 9 3900x with ninja scythe 5 cooler
Gigabyte x570 arous elite motherboard
Gskill Trident RGB 8gb x 2 DDR4 ram @ 3200 mhz
4TB Hard Drive
500GB SSD
Gigabyte AMD Radeon Vega 56
Corsair CX750 PSU

Solution
Neither.
For stuff like that you use quadros or the whatever quadro equivalent amd has.

in such applications, a quadro p2000 should do as good as as a vega frontier
while doing quite a bit better than the titan xp.

while at ebay you can find p3000 at 350$, maybe even a p4000 (if youre lucky)
in modeling quadros are much MUCH better, while a bit better in simulation, and about the same in rendering and such.
Also, it has ecc memory (i doubt you care, but its a nice to have)

though if your needs actually perfer more raw power than the workstation magic or whatever quadros have, the Titan X would be better, in most, less memory intensive applicaitons.
Neither.
For stuff like that you use quadros or the whatever quadro equivalent amd has.

in such applications, a quadro p2000 should do as good as as a vega frontier
while doing quite a bit better than the titan xp.

while at ebay you can find p3000 at 350$, maybe even a p4000 (if youre lucky)
in modeling quadros are much MUCH better, while a bit better in simulation, and about the same in rendering and such.
Also, it has ecc memory (i doubt you care, but its a nice to have)

though if your needs actually perfer more raw power than the workstation magic or whatever quadros have, the Titan X would be better, in most, less memory intensive applicaitons.

Solution