Do I have all the components to build a gaming pc? Are all the components compatible with each other? How good is this build?

SynchronizedLink

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
I am very new to this. Is everything on this list compatible? In other words, with all that is listed, can I make a gaming pc? If so, how good would the build be? What games (popular examples) can it run and not run?

Graphics Card- EVGA GT 710 2GB DDR3 64bit Single Slot, Low Profile

Cpu Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes

Ram- Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIM

Hard Drive- WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive

Board- ASRock Motherboard Motherboards N68-GS4 FX R2.0

Processor- AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core

Power Supply- Apevia ATX-BT700W 700W Power Supply

Tower- DeepCool ATX Mid Tower TESSERACT SW-RD

Thanks for your patience, all help is appreciated.

Edit- No this isn't a prebuilt and how is the XFX RX-460P2SFG5 AMD Radeon 2GB GDDR5 instead of the gt710 (I have now learned it is pretty bad)? Is there any better GPU I can get for the same price?

Solution
I agree with everyone else, those specs are not the greatest for gaming. But, the good news is that it is all compatible! Though that is a micro atx board, but an ATX psu, and I have no clue if that makes a difference, but I would recommend this build for roughly the same budget:
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VmLFM8
Unfortunately the fx series is not brilliant for gaming because of the ipc, but that is just on paper. I have the 9590, and even though i5s are meant to outperform it, I have not had a problem, apart from cooling, but your cooler is fine.
It is a prebuilt? Because a gt 710 is not suitable in any way for gaming (it is more like a gpu if you don't have an igpu so you can plug a monitor). You need a good dicrete gpu for gaming. I also wouldn't buy an amd FX cpu right now (~6 year old tech). Go with a Kaby Lake i5 (I suggest i5 7500) or one of the upcoming Ryzen R5 cpus. In terms of gpu, I would get an RX 470 minimum or maybe a gtx 1050 ti if you are on a budget What is your budget, where are you buying from?

DochMcCrum10

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
I agree with everyone else, those specs are not the greatest for gaming. But, the good news is that it is all compatible! Though that is a micro atx board, but an ATX psu, and I have no clue if that makes a difference, but I would recommend this build for roughly the same budget:
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VmLFM8
Unfortunately the fx series is not brilliant for gaming because of the ipc, but that is just on paper. I have the 9590, and even though i5s are meant to outperform it, I have not had a problem, apart from cooling, but your cooler is fine.

Solution