Do I have enough power?

I was wondering if my psu can deliver enough power to power a gtx 1080, or it will deliver bad voltages
Specs:
Psu
Cpu
Intel 6600k
Mobo
Msi Z170 pro
Case
Phantex enthoo evolv atx
CPU fan
Ram
16 GB Kingston 1200mhz dual channel

Solution
You are perfectly fine that is a good PSU. Your PSU has two 35 amp 12v rails so 70 amps in total. That 700 watt Antec PSU is more than enough wattage and amperage. The recommendation from the tool already has a little buffer in place for capacitor aging etc so 544 watts is likely 50-100watt over actual peak draw. Meaning you have 200-250 watt more than you would ever draw so you are all set.
The website you posted a link to tells me that my recommended wattage is 544 watt, but it also says something about +12v power, the website says that i need 38A but on my psu it says that it only has 35A will this still work, and will it shorten the lifespan of my gcard?

You are perfectly fine that is a good PSU. Your PSU has two 35 amp 12v rails so 70 amps in total. That 700 watt Antec PSU is more than enough wattage and amperage. The recommendation from the tool already has a little buffer in place for capacitor aging etc so 544 watts is likely 50-100watt over actual peak draw. Meaning you have 200-250 watt more than you would ever draw so you are all set.

Solution