Question Do I have enough watts to put a Titan XP(2016) and 1070 in a system together

Aug 31, 2019
Hello all, today I ran into a unique problem with pcpartpicker. I could not put both of the gpus into the website so I couldn't measure the wattage and im hoping all of you can help me with this issue.

I have a system that I am most likely going to use for mining and I have a 1070 and a Titan XP 2016. The titan says it draws 300w and the 1070 online says it can draw up to 300w as well. I have a SeaSonice 750w 80+ gold PSU. Also have a i7-6700k(NO OC). If all of you could take a look at this unique problem I would greatly appreciate it.

4745454b

Titan
You should have enough. Miners hit the GPUs so you'll be pulling 600W there. The CPU will be sitting around doing basically nothing. That's why people were buying super low end CPUs for their mining rigs.

You'll be at the upper edge of what that psu can do. I'd tune the GPUs so they are power efficient. Upgrade psu when you can. What are you mining? Bitcoin is a bad idea of course.

Aug 31, 2019
I'll be mining mostly eth and other alt coins
You should have enough. Miners hit the GPUs so you'll be pulling 600W there. The CPU will be sitting around doing basically nothing. That's why people were buying super low end CPUs for their mining rigs.

You'll be at the upper edge of what that psu can do. I'd tune the GPUs so they are power efficient. Upgrade psu when you can. What are you mining? Bitcoin is a bad idea of course.
I'll be mining mostly eth and other alt coins