Do I have some sort of app or virus killing my PC?

tmxtom

Honorable
May 13, 2018
Recently I put out a thread explaining how my CPU is running at high percentages, and today I load my desktop,I find 2 desktop.inj files and a random shortcut for good game empire, I have done full virus scans and it has came back clear,is it linked to having my games use 90% CPU or is this some sort of hardware thing, please can I have an answer, I would appreciate it

Solution
Based on your specs, I think that is about right as the CPU will get pushed during games. I would just make sure that the CPU cooler and fan are clean and just check your temps as during gaming as you should be at around 50 to 60 degrees max when gaming...CPU utilisation can also be checked from Task Manager where you can check to see if anything wrong is not stealing CPU processing...

PS more RAM will always make things better, so if you can get your hands on another 8GB that would be good. Also the biggest single change I found that made the PC much, much faster is a SSD...Thats a change that you will actually notice! SSD's are now so cheap and you can pick up a good 256GB or even 500GB for not a lot of money...You might already have...
First of all, you can just delete the Good Game Empire and it is actually not a problem. Your CPU during games can run at 90%...What CPU, RAM and motherboard? and Temps are you running in Aida or Prime95? also at idel what is your cpu running at..mine runs at around 2 to 3% and with Youtube around 5 to 8%.

Based on your specs, I think that is about right as the CPU will get pushed during games. I would just make sure that the CPU cooler and fan are clean and just check your temps as during gaming as you should be at around 50 to 60 degrees max when gaming...CPU utilisation can also be checked from Task Manager where you can check to see if anything wrong is not stealing CPU processing...

PS more RAM will always make things better, so if you can get your hands on another 8GB that would be good. Also the biggest single change I found that made the PC much, much faster is a SSD...Thats a change that you will actually notice! SSD's are now so cheap and you can pick up a good 256GB or even 500GB for not a lot of money...You might already have one so please excuse me if you have...

I also use a great free programme called Glarysoft utilities that keeps the system clean by cleaning registry and junk...Its free and works very well...

Solution