do i have to have....

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

i have got a adsl modem router but do why do i need to use a rj45 because my
main computer hasn't got one and my broadband box only has an rj11 and usb
cable that plugs in the computer cheers

Vlad

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2001

Hi Jake,

You do not need one. The usb connection is fine.
Is recomanded, if the modem/computer(adsl) has ethernet connection, to use
it for better transmition/speed rate.

Hope that helps.

Vlad