Question Do i need a 4 rgb splitter

izankhan9

Commendable
Oct 16, 2018
I have a b450m pro 4 and planning on upgrading to the deep cool mattrex 50 case, aND it has 4 included rgb fans, I have 3 chasis fans and one led fan header, will I need to get a r way rgb header and a 2 way fan splitter to have enough to power the fans and control the rgb?

logainofhades

Titan
Normally that case only comes with a rear fan. If those fans are deepcool fans, the RGB side should daisy chain, for the front fans. The rear fan may not reach, unless they included a cable to do so. You may need an RGB splitter, and an extension cable, for the rear fan. The RGB header should be capable of handling all the RGB aspects, of those fans. It is a separate connection, vs the ones that actually power the fans to spin up.

izankhan9

Commendable
Oct 16, 2018
Normally that case only comes with a rear fan. If those fans are deepcool fans, the RGB side should daisy chain, for the front fans. The rear fan may not reach, unless they included a cable to do so. You may need an RGB splitter, and an extension cable, for the rear fan. The RGB header should be capable of handling all the RGB aspects, of those fans. It is a separate connection, vs the ones that actually power the fans to spin up.
Also what are the exact cables I need? Are the 4 way rgb header and 2 way fan header what I need?