Question do i need a card upgrade

miltkk

Reputable
Feb 15, 2019
i use the onboard video card that came with the lenovo w7pro. 3.2 ghz

when i'm watching a stream on netflix, and during the stream the scene pans and it doesn't pan perfectly smoothly (as in there's a very slight pixilation) does that mean i need a good card upgrade?

i stream around 2am, full screen or not, it doesn't matter. i get it in either case. i have a 1gb internet service

when i'm watching a stream on netflix, and during the stream the scene pans and it doesn't pan perfectly smoothly (as in there's a very slight pixilation) does that mean i need a good card upgrade?
Most likely, what you're seeing there, are video compression artifacts. High compression rate creates those.

Try different bitrate videos. Higher bitrate (lower compression) should have less compression artifacts.

miltkk

Reputable
Feb 15, 2019
I recall doing this for both when I was on holiday and the hotel WiFi was poor. If I remember correctly it was hidden in the settings. I seem to recall having to do it via my account through the web page for one of them. A Google should help.

i just tried. according to a site it's ctrl + alt + shift + s....didn't work. i didn't anything. like a manual toggle, but there's option offered by both to get different quality streams. in amazon, mine was already set to "best". oh well

TRENDING THREADS