[SOLVED] do i need a certain type of sli bridge or can i use any?

Apr 6, 2021
im seriously so dumb when it comes to pc's so please bare with me im a dummy.. i have a z390 gaming plus.. im trying to sli two crappy gtx 950s.. i need to order a bridge cord tho i already have both gpu's in my pc... i heard sometimes u get one with ur MB and GPU but i lost mine or didn't, thanks in advance and i appreciate any info and help with my problem and any further info on SLI i may need to know

Solution
1 950 vs 2 950s is the reason genius lmao, sorry im not bout to spend 500 bucks on a gpu idc what year it is
Lets keep things a bit more civil here.

That board does not support SLI as per its specs, and you have yet to indicate you play any games that support SLI in the first place.
Apr 6, 2021
https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-Z390-GAMING-PLUS.. pretty sure thats it, i cant find anything there thats says yes or no,, but i just checked where i bought it on amazon and someone left a review saying they had two gtx's cards running and that the board actually supports both sli and crossfire but i have no idea what to believe,, ive checked several places and cant find anywhere it says either sli or crossfire so im so unsure bro