Do I need a Fan for the Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Case?

Azaren

Prominent
Jun 27, 2017
Do I need to buy an extra fan for the Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 case? By the way, this is my build : https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Azaren/saved/KvPwP6

Also, if I need one, can you send me a cheap one that is good and that is in stock so I could buy it with the parts :D ? I also might overclock it to the max so think about that too if you can c:

Thanks & have a great day :) !

Solution

Won't be a problem, but two fans are quite enough. Or you could remove the included fan and use both the Sickleflow's instead. Your choice.

Azaren

Prominent
Jun 27, 2017

Since they're like really cheap, adding 2 won't be a problem for the case... I think?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Azaren : "Do I need a Fan for the Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Case?"

Won't be a problem, but two fans are quite enough. Or you could remove the included fan and use both the Sickleflow's instead. Your choice.

Solution

harnatesgrewal

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018

Regarding your build, you should really replace your hard drive with a toshiba or a western digital caviar blue, as the seagate barracuda is a big load of fail which will probably break on you. You should also get a cheaper mouse, and use the money you saved on the mouse for a better gpu or something. Just my 2 cents.

Mar 3, 2019
I just bought one fan (be quiet! Pure Wings 2) and my cpu (Ryzen 7 2700x) temp dropped at least 10°C.
currently, Pure Wings 2 is front intake and stock fan is rear exhaust.

I bought another Pure Wings 2 fan and plan for another front intake to get positive air pressure. I don't expect a significant drop in temp with the 3rd fan but I'll update once I get it.