[SOLVED] Do I Need A New PSU! Which One?

Dec 1, 2020
Nowadays I spend most of the time playing Pubg (Tencent)
But When I open Task manager GAMELOOP (Pubg Emulator) Shows very high power usage and lagging in the game

My pc configuration:
PSU: AC 220-240V Model- Tendon (TD-600) PSU Image
GPU: AMD R7 250 ddr5 1gb
Intel Core I5 3rd gen
Board: Asus P8 H61-m
SSD:- 120GB
HDD:- 1Tb
Ram: 2x DDR3 4+4

Suggestion please: Should I upgrade my PSU? Which one would be perfect !!!
How much power every part are consuming?

Solution
But When I open Task manager GAMELOOP (Pubg Emulator) Shows very high power usage and lagging in the game

My pc configuration:
Intel Core I5 3rd gen

Hello there!!
I tried looking in the web but i dint find any info on that psu and that's a old also it does not have any efficieny rating psu so ill recommend you to get a CX450 or any other450~500 watt PSU.I don't think that will help your gameplay in Pubg but for the...

My pc configuration:
Intel Core I5 3rd gen

Hello there!!
I tried looking in the web but i dint find any info on that psu and that's a old also it does not have any efficieny rating psu so ill recommend you to get a CX450 or any other450~500 watt PSU.I don't think that will help your gameplay in Pubg but for the safety your components a good psu is a must also you can upgrade to a 1650 super which will give ya a good performance bump.

Reactions: Nabiloins
Solution
Dec 1, 2020
Hello there!!
I tried looking in the web but i dint find any info on that psu and that's a old also it does not have any efficieny rating psu so ill recommend you to get a CX450 or any other450~500 watt PSU.I don't think that will help your gameplay in Pubg but for the safety your components a good psu is a must also you can upgrade to a 1650 super which will give ya a good performance bump.
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS