Question Do I need a UPS in 2022?

Mar 19, 2022
Please keep it to 1 thread
I using an AMD FX 6300 6 crore processor with 16gb ram and RX 570 4gb grafics card then do I need an UPS in this machine?

Even if the power where you live is more or less reliable, if the building you're in is old (like 60-70+ years) or is of dubious quality construction wise, having a UPS can help clean up the power which can increase the reliability of the hardware in your computer. By reliability, you don't get strange, unexplained behavior.

But if the computer's been working fine otherwise, you don't need one.

Mar 19, 2022
Even if the power where you live is more or less reliable, if the building you're in is old (like 60-70+ years) or is of dubious quality construction wise, having a UPS can help clean up the power which can increase the reliability of the hardware in your computer. By reliability, you don't get strange, unexplained behavior.

But if the computer's been working fine otherwise, you don't need one.
No no i used to live in my house which is only 25 years old and the connection in which i have plugged my pc in that connection previously i have used two pc the first pc i used that pc for 5 years and the second one for 11 years