Question Do I need a wireless adapter for my motherboard for internet?

kodak9339

Commendable
Aug 6, 2018
Hey, I was wondering if you need a wifi adapter or some sort to put into your motherboard, i'm going to build my first computer very soon. The motherboard I will be getting is Asus Strix Z390-H and I was planning to get an ASUS PCE-N15 Wireless N PCIe Adaptor.
Does this motherboard come with wifi installed and if not, what are the best adapters?

Thankyou!

If you can connect to internet with ethernet cable, then wifi adapter is not necessary. Wired connection has better bandwidth and better stability than wifi.

Asus Strix Z390-H doesn't have integrated wifi. So if you absolutely need it, then you'd have to get wifi adapter.

kodak9339

Commendable
Aug 6, 2018
If you can connect to internet with ethernet cable, then wifi adapter is not necessary. Wired connection has better bandwidth and better stability than wifi.

Asus Strix Z390-H doesn't have integrated wifi. So if you absolutely need it, then you'd have to get wifi adapter.
Ah okay, thanks for the reply! I will have to get that Wifi adapter then as cable connection isn't ideal for, because the wifi modem is a long stretch away from my room.