[SOLVED] Do I need Gsync compatible? HELP

Boris12341

Prominent
May 24, 2020
Hello. I’m looking to buy the view sonic vx2758 2kp mhd for my 2060 super. This monitor is free sync but not Gsync certified. I think Gsync will still work but is it the same as if the monitor was Gsync certified? Thanks

Solution
freesync also works with nvidia gpu's. so you don't actually need gsync anymore.

my 1650 super is running fine over display port using freesync at 144 hz. so long as that monitor has a dp port (which it does) and your card has the output, you should be good to go that way.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
freesync also works with nvidia gpu's. so you don't actually need gsync anymore.

my 1650 super is running fine over display port using freesync at 144 hz. so long as that monitor has a dp port (which it does) and your card has the output, you should be good to go that way.

Solution
Sep 26, 2020

so should i disable g sync on my monitor? i got 1070 my monitor is 165hz freesync and gsync compatible.

TRENDING THREADS