[SOLVED] do i need to bio's update and where do i get it

Solution
From what i can see my cmd using wmic baseboard get product,Manufacturer and system information my motherboard is just called B450M gaming
You don't have to open it up.

Get CPUz utility, it's free. Look on the mainboard tab, look for the Model Number. Look for that model number on the MSI web site for support, or simply ask here.

And to answer your initial question: yes, I'd suggest updating BIOS since any October of '19 version would not have an AGESA that fix all the issues that limited full capability of Ryzen 3000 CPU's and provides fullest memory compatibility. But don't go to the 'latest' as that's likely to be one intended for Ryzen 5000 processors.
From what i can see my cmd using wmic baseboard get product,Manufacturer and system information my motherboard is just called B450M gaming
You don't have to open it up.

Get CPUz utility, it's free. Look on the mainboard tab, look for the Model Number. Look for that model number on the MSI web site for support, or simply ask here.

And to answer your initial question: yes, I'd suggest updating BIOS since any October of '19 version would not have an AGESA that fix all the issues that limited full capability of Ryzen 3000 CPU's and provides fullest memory compatibility. But don't go to the 'latest' as that's likely to be one intended for Ryzen 5000 processors.

Solution