[SOLVED] Do i need to do clean Windows install

Soortt

Honorable
Nov 12, 2016
Hello,
I've recently send my faulty Motherboard and CPU for RMA. So they can check what is wrong with it.
I'll probably get a new one because it caused for allot of blue screens, driver issues and such on.

My real question is, do i have to do a clean windows install after getting a new motherboard? It'll be the same motherboard but just a new one.

Cheers

Solution
If it's the same model. No, you don't need to reinstall. Even if it's a little different you'll probably be fine

It's just when they start to change substantially. Such as different generations. You are more likely to run into issues. Sometimes these are just little bugs that plague it until a clean install. So, it may boot and seem fine. Yet be plagued by reliability issues.
If it's the same model. No, you don't need to reinstall. Even if it's a little different you'll probably be fine

It's just when they start to change substantially. Such as different generations. You are more likely to run into issues. Sometimes these are just little bugs that plague it until a clean install. So, it may boot and seem fine. Yet be plagued by reliability issues.

Reactions: Soortt
Solution

Soortt

Honorable
Nov 12, 2016

Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS