Question Do I need to install all of these Chipset Drivers for my motherboard? If not, which ones?

Feb 23, 2023
Here is the link to my motherboard’s (B660 Gaming X AX) official web page and driver download links. Which chipset drivers are important to download, if not all of them?

Here is the link to my motherboard’s (B660 Gaming X AX) official web page and driver download links. Which chipset drivers are important to download, if not all of them? https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B660-GAMING-X-AX-DDR4-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-chipset
The first thing you would do is run Windows update to make sure everything that can be loaded from Microsoft's site is loaded. After that, basically this is one of the reasons why Windows includes the Device Manager app. You run it and look for unsupported devices, then obtain the necessary drivers. Generally if you see unsupported devices, you start with the Intel INF installation and if there are still some unsupported the Intel Serial I/O driver would be next. You could also obtain the Intel Driver and Support Assistant app which helps ensure that all your drivers are up to date.

Reactions: CountMike

TRENDING THREADS