[SOLVED] Do I need to replace some parts?

Jun 15, 2020
I'm currently running a full AMD setup with a 600W PSU, b450m motherboard, 2600x CPU and a 5700xt GPU and I'm struggling to push ultra or even high in pretty much any game (Vermintide 2, Assassins Creed, Mordhau etc). Games like anthem run at maybe 40 fps at best on just high graphics. My temps aren't going above 60c on anything. If I need to upgrade I've got a $600 budged at the end of the week. I'm also open to help if you think its not hardware related.
Edit: I forgot to mention I'm 1920x1080p with 32gb of 3200 RAM.

Jun 15, 2020
cpu/gpu temp and usage?
ram/ssd/hdd usage?
make and model of this 600w psu?
Temps are sitting at 50 Celsius for both, I'm playing on a 7200rpm 2TB HDD Barracuda. I'm running Windows on a 128GB Kingston SSD. The usage on the GPU and CPU are usually both sitting at around 50% and the CPU like to sit at around 4.0 GHz. The PSU is a High Power HP-600BR-F12S.

Jun 15, 2020
And maybe a larger SSD to store games.
I've never had an issue with this monitor or needing an SSD until I got these new parts. I will however be getting a new PSU if that's the case. I'm fairly positive this is a CPU issue considering only CPU based games are struggling. I'm hitting 150 fps in the newest CoD.

I've never run userbenchmark before so let me know if this is what you need.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29511964
That’s it. Your RAM is running at 2133mhz and not 3200mhz, you need to enable XMP in the BIOS or sometime called DOCP. RAM speed can have a significant impact on performance with Ryzen.

Your SSD is underperforming, how full is it?

Did you try the resolution test?

Jun 15, 2020
That’s it. Your RAM is running at 2133mhz and not 3200mhz, you need to enable XMP in the BIOS or sometime called DOCP. RAM speed can have a significant impact on performance with Ryzen.

Your SSD is underperforming, how full is it?

Did you try the resolution test?
I have not tried the resolution test yet, I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. Run the game downscaled to 720 or set my monitor resolution to 720? My SSD is at 31 GB of 110.

I have not tried the resolution test yet, I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. Run the game downscaled to 720 or set my monitor resolution to 720? My SSD is at 31 GB of 110.
In the game settings put the resolution to 720p or anything much lower than 1080p. It will look bad but the important thing is what happens to the FPS.

Hmm the SSD won’t impact FPS but userbenchmark is saying it is significantly underperforming. Usually this happens when they get over 85% full. I’m not sure what’s best to investigate this, hopefully someone else can suggest.

Jun 15, 2020
In the game settings put the resolution to 720p or anything much lower than 1080p. It will look bad but the important thing is what happens to the FPS.

Hmm the SSD won’t impact FPS but userbenchmark is saying it is significantly underperforming. Usually this happens when they get over 85% full. I’m not sure what’s best to investigate this, hopefully someone else can suggest.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29537797
I updated the RAM through XMP and I enabled game boost (not sure if that helps or not). This is the new benchmark. Ignore the 1 TB HDD since its ~10 years old now.

Jun 15, 2020
Ok that seems to have helped. However as above 44% of your cpu is being used by other applications, that’s insane. Might be time for a fresh install of Windows.
Multiple issues are now happening. First of all most if not all those games are now running at 60 fps now which is great, however now I'm having different issues with crashing. I'll post the error for Bannerlord here but there are different ones for different games.
unknown.png

I just updated Windows and my AMD drivers to 20.5.1 since for some reason CoD wont run on anything older than that. I'm starting to regret going AMD.