Question Do i need to upgrade my PSU?

AlmostDone

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
At the moment i have i5 6500 + GTX 980 , 16 GB Ram OC 3200mhz, M.2 and adding one more ! The psu that i have is a seasonic 520W M12|| 80 plus bronze
I want to upgrade for x570 with Ryzen 3700x+Cooler will be enough this psu? If not what you reccomend , thanks

AlmostDone

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
2 years old! Is 550W enough even if i want to overclock ? I was think prime focus gold but for more 10 euros i can buy the same one but 650W ...

Anyway another question im buying the X if im not overclocking do i need a cooler or the stock is okay?

2 years old! Is 550W enough even if i want to overclock ? I was think prime focus gold but for more 10 euros i can buy the same one but 650W ...

Anyway another question im buying the X if im not overclocking do i need a cooler or the stock is okay?
The stock cooler is enough to cool it, and is very good. The PSU you have should still be ok, but overclocking might reduce its lifetime. If you could have a budget on a new PSU, what would it be, and we can give some recommendations should you want a new one.

AlmostDone

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
150 euros max!
Now that intel reduce the prices im a bit confused what to buy... I like to gaming and streaming(some times) and want to mainly upgrade because of that i cant stream without stuttering on this i5 6500! Would you go for i7 9700k or 3700x or wait?

AlmostDone

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
Maybe i will hold this PSU with the new build and then i buy like in 4 months or 5 months a new PSU what you think? I didnt say but im very intesive game player like sometimes 10 hours day more. xD

Now im trying to decide if go for B450 Mortar titanium or X570-A Pro?

That would probably be ok.
By the looks of things, the x570a Pro would make the better choice, but if you know that the B450 has the latest BIOS (for Ryzen 3000), or you can borrow a compatible CPU from somewhere, then it certainly wouldn't make a bad choice.
This shows that you will use under 450w (slightly) overclocked at load. So it shouldn't be a problem. However, I would recommend you stay off any overclocking.