Two days back I burned my GTX 970 from overclocking, and now I need to buy a new one. The obvious choice with all the news in the world is RTX 3X series. But should I really go for it?
- Budget is not exactly my issue but do not want to waste money
- I am running a i5 7600K (which I might upgrade to RYZEN in an year's time)
- I am running a single monitor which can't throw more than 60 FPS
- My PSU can give 1000W output
- I am not really a big fan of 4k gaming, and 60 FPS @1080p is I am good with @ max settings (which I never got with GTX 970 until I overclocked it and burned it)
- My mobo is MSI Z270 cameo