Do motherboards support 1440p 120hz+?

wtfmidoing

Prominent
Jan 13, 2018
Hi, im building a new pc and since the GPUs are really overpriced and i dont plan to game as of right now and don't want to buy one right now, I was wondering if i can run my 1440p 144hz monitor(yes, I want 120+hz on productivity stuff because it's really smooth and nice) (Acer XF270HUA) only with the integrated graphics of the 8700k on the AsRock Z370 Taichi (that has a DP)
On their website ASRock claims their mobo supports: "- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz"
Since even the GPUs will just put the max res on there @ 60hz aswell, but obviously allows 144hz at lower than max res, I was wondering if it's the same for motherboards.
I looked for this around on the internet for hours but all i could find is ppl that didnt know that is better to plug their monitor in their GPU rather than their mobo.
Thanks in advance for everyone!

EDIT: Before everyone will start saying that i wont get 120+fps in games. I obviously don't plan on playing big titles, maybe just CSGO at low res/low settings.