[SOLVED] Do Ryzen processors shipped to other countries have games?

phoonon

Commendable
May 13, 2019
I know the page say that with buying a ryzen processor includes, Halo reach, Monster Hunter reborn and Resident Evil 3 remake, but does this apply for local markets? In Chile there's a page that says that sell a ryzen processor but they dont have an idea if that includes or not the games, because the box comes closed. How are the games received? Do the games are received only for buying from the amd page? Hope anyone can answer me! :3

Solution
From one of AMD's campaigns. It looks like it is only valid when purchased through a participating retailer or system builder. I didn't see anything about location requirements. But I didn't read all the terms and conditions. Given the legal rules of various countries and the complexity of distribution rights. I'd expect it to be limited to one or a couple regions.
From one of AMD's campaigns. It looks like it is only valid when purchased through a participating retailer or system builder. I didn't see anything about location requirements. But I didn't read all the terms and conditions. Given the legal rules of various countries and the complexity of distribution rights. I'd expect it to be limited to one or a couple regions.

Solution
I don't think it would be anything in the box. If it was available at the retailer, it would typically be in the form of a coupon code provided by the retailer, so they would have to know about it.

Looking at AMD's official page for the promotion, they have a list of what retailers have the promotion in various countries, but I don't see any South American countries in the list, for whatever reason...

https://www.amd.com/en/promotions/game-bundle-radeon