[SOLVED] Do screws/cables come with fans?

samprinsen

Honorable
Feb 21, 2015
Hi,

So I built a new computer which im expecting to arrive any day now. However, I just found out the case I have (cooler master masterbox MB511) has only 1 fan. So I was thinking of buying three more Cooler Master Silent Fan 120 SL1 fans. But does anyone know if they come with screws and PSU/Mobo cable included? If not, what exactly do I buy?

Thanks!
https://azerty.nl/product/cooler+master/34640/silent-fan-120-si1-ventilatorhuis-120-mm

samprinsen

Honorable
Feb 21, 2015

WildCard999

Titan
So pretty much all I need? Thanks so much, man! Now Im finally finished with my build :). Just gotta find out which way Im gonna put my fans, since I have no clue what the most effective way is but Im sure Ill find out!
No problem!

Which motherboard will you have and how many fans? Most motherboards will have 2-3 CHA_FAN (chassis fan headers) connections so you could either plug them into the motherboard or use a fan hub which you'd connect all the case fans to and then it's powered by the PSU usually via SATA power or Molex if older.

samprinsen

Honorable
Feb 21, 2015
No problem!

Which motherboard will you have and how many fans? Most motherboards will have 2-3 CHA_FAN (chassis fan headers) connections so you could either plug them into the motherboard or use a fan hub which you'd connect all the case fans to and then it's powered by the PSU usually via SATA power or Molex if older.
Ill have the Gigabyte z390 Gaming X, with (as far as I know) only 1 fan being included in the case.

samprinsen

Honorable
Feb 21, 2015
Well remember, you can always buy a fan hub for more fans, plus having something like this on the back of the case helps keep the case a bit cleaner.
https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-mfx-mhhn-10nn1-r1-black/p/1W8-0049-00060?Description=pwm fan hub&cm_re=pwm_fan_hub--1W8-0049-00060--Product
Awesome. Thanks for the help! Ill monitor the temps the first couple of days, with and without GPU and CPU OC'ed and Ill see how they are! You've been a great help, have a nice day!

Reactions: WildCard999