Do the Catylyst 4.10 drivers support rotation?

I just got a flatscreen monitor that pivots, and I've gotten it working well
with the 4.8 drivers. Can someone confirm that the 4.10 drivers also support
screen rotation so I can use my monitor in portrait mode? Thanks!
--
Chris Lemon
clemon79@comcast.net

"Chris Lemon" <clemon79@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I just got a flatscreen monitor that pivots, and I've gotten it working
>well with the 4.8 drivers. Can someone confirm that the 4.10 drivers also
>support screen rotation so I can use my monitor in portrait mode? Thanks!

Yes, 4.10 supports rotation.

Tom Lake