Do the cheats exist

Do cheats exist in if they do posthem here or poust a useful craftied item

I'm pretty sure you are looking in the wrong place for cheats.
Prepare yourself for flamage!

Otherwise, try searching with google.

RegNitto

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:25:26 +0200, stoja <stoja@pu.htnet.hr> wrote:

> Do cheats exist in if they do posthem here

ok, my brother-in-law. He's a cheat if you ask me.

> or poust a useful craftied item

Caster Amulet:
1ea amulet
1ea Ral rune
1ea perfect amethyst
1ea jewel

--
freemont

On that special day, stoja, (stoja@pu.htnet.hr) said...

> Do cheats exist in

Open console, enter /soundchaosdebug

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

OK, so like, here's what I did as a cheat.

I played for like, years. I built characters with all this magic find
and then I killed bosses over and over until I has like all this uber
stuff, and then I like built these rad characters that could kill, like
everything. Then they released 1.10 and they were all worthless. But it
was a cool cheat, man.