Question Do these RGB lights look okay?

The strip at the bottom of the case is not diffused. I threw some scotch tape (the matte kind) over the leds, about 8 layers to try and cut down the cutting brightness of the strip.

IDK if people do this or not so Im just wondering if this looks okay or if people usually leave the strips un-defused.

10ddbd79bafc1d77a0227609d104e82d-full.jpg

LEDs will tend to still get a little warm, generally not warm enough to cause a problem. I would imagine the tape doesn't look great either in person? I leave mine "undiffused", but I place them out of sight so only the light can be seen. Perhaps you could do something similar?

7700k1.jpg

LEDs will tend to still get a little warm, generally not warm enough to cause a problem. I would imagine the tape doesn't look great either in person? I leave mine "undiffused", but I place them out of sight so only the light can be seen. Perhaps you could do something similar?

7700k1.jpg

Well I have 2 strips 1 is hidden up top. They were both up top but I wanted a new look for my pc so I moved 1 to the bottom. My case is cheap so it doesnt have great routing to hide them anywhere else.

And tbh wheb the lights are on u cant even tell the tape is on it.